Tuesday 14 March 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is Top Ten Books on My Spring To-Read List.

I'm predominantly a mood reader, so I don't tend to stick to these sorts of lists, but I still enjoy making them! Here are ten books that I'd really like to get to this spring:

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr
The Bullet That Missed by Richard Osman
Lab Girl Hope Jahren
The Curse of the Pharaohs by Elizabeth Peters
Elizabeth and the Prince of Spain by Margaret Irwin
The Cornish Coast Murder by John Bude
Sprig Muslin by Georgette Heyer
The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim
Unquiet Women by Max Adams


8 comments:

  1. Georgette Heyer is always a good choice! Enjoy them all.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since I've read anything by her, but I'm looking forward to reading some more

      Delete
  2. It looks like you have some good reads coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same. I rarely stick to these lists, but I have fun making them. From your list, I've only read THE CURSE OF THE PHARAOH. That's such a fun series!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the first book, I'm looking forward to continuing with it!

      Delete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of these whenever it is you read them! Honestly, I never completely stick to the lists I make either ha ha.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/14/top-ten-tuesday-411/

    ReplyDelete