Tuesday 13 September 2016

Ten All-Time Favourite Mystery Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Ten Favourite X Genre Books. I've decided to go with mysteries - a genre I neglected for quite a long time but have recently been reading quite a lot of.

(Books are listed in no particular order. Where I've read several books in a series, I've just listed my favourite of the ones I've read, as I've been reading some of them out of order.)
 
(Covers link to Goodreads.)

15738344

The Bard's Daughter by Sarah Woodbury

 
2856157

The Matters at Mansfield, or, The Crawford Affair by Carrie Bebris

 
567550

Monks-Hood by Ellis Peters

 
1090888

Gaudy Night by Dorothy Sayers

 
31308

A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie

 
3021682

The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey

 
23259044

The Innocence of Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton

 
8187385

Dead Man's Cove by Lauren St. John

 
2206024

The Roman Mysteries series by Caroline Lawrence

 
44230

The Silver Pigs by Lindsay Davis

 
Honourable mention: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley; I didn't enjoy this as much as the other books listed but it was still quite enjoyable.

Feel free to leave a comment, and link to your TTT post if you've participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment