Saturday 4 June 2016

Classics Club Spin (Again)


It's time for another Classics Club Spin. Last time I did finish my book but was a few days late in doing so; hopefully I'll do better this time.

Five books I'm slightly intimidated by:
1. Lorna Doone by R.D. Blackmore
2. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
3. Sylvia's Lovers by Elizabeth Gaskell
4. Ivanhoe by Walter Scott
5. Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray

Five books I've been meaning to read for ages:
6. Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott
7. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
8. Elizabeth Captive Princess by Margaret Irwin
9. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
10. The Painted Garden by Noel Streatfeild

Five books I can't wait to read:
11. Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
12. The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge
13. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
14. Jane of Lantern Hill by L.M. Montgomery
15. Lark Rise to Candleford by Flora Thompson

Five books I'm neutral about:
16. Villette by Charlotte Brontë
17. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
18. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
19. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
20. Hamlet by William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment