Tuesday 8 November 2016

Ten Books I've Added to My Wishlist Lately

 
 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Ten Books I've Added to My Wishlist Lately. So, here are ten books I've recently discovered that I want to read:
 
1326416 327028481852693931374
 
Lady in Waiting by Rosemary Sutcliff
I much enjoyed the last of Rosemary Sutcliff's books that I read, and this one, about Walter Raleigh's wife, sounded interesting.
 
Once: Six Historically Inspired Fairytales by Elisabeth Grace Foley and others
A collection of six historical fairytale retellings which is coming out in December.


Death on the Cherwell by Mavis Doriel Hay
A classics mystery set in 1930s Oxford sounds like something I would enjoy.
 
A Great Deliverance by Elizabeth George
Another mystery - this is a genre I've been getting back into recently. I can't remember much about this but I obviously thought it sounded good when I added it.

9938052822084717126170
 
Human trafficking and modern slavery is a major issue today that I would like to know more about.
 
The Guineveres by Sarah Domet
I've read a few reviews of this recently and it sounds quite intriguing.
 
After reading and enjoying the first book in this series recently, I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
 
4488731733224318166943
 
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
This book was recommended to me recently and sounded good.
 
Hild by Nicola Griffith
A novel about Hilda of Whitby, who I find quite interesting as a historical figure.


The Children of the King by Sonya Hartnett
Another book I can't remember much about, but I remember it sounded intriguing.
 
 
Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought, if so!
You can see more books that I've been on reading and adding to my TBR list on Goodreads.


2 comments: